Celina Industries Careers
Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the US Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment. We currently are seeking qualified candidates for:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting Celina Industries’ Local Area Networks, Global Wide Area Network transporting data and packetized voice streams (VOIP), enterprise wide inter-network and other data communication systems.
- Responsible for network administration, maintenance and standards creation and implementation.
- Assist in malfunction identification and resolution for various systems applications including software and hardware help desk functions.
- Lead in software updates, maintenance, and patches on a schedule.
- Lead strategic network planning implementation and special studies to enhance network performance and security.
The specific Job Requirements for the Quality Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain an effective and efficient quality control process
- Devise and review specifications and inspection instructions for products or processes
- Set and maintain testing requirements for raw material or products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Guide domestic and foreign quality inspectors
- Maintain inspection and calibration records
- Work as part of a team to oversee product development procedures to identify quality standards
- Train operators in inline and final output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform audits for compliance
- Maintain quality feedback system and run bi-weekly quality meeting
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Lead customer quality audits with Customers ranging from defense contractors, military, foreign and domestic governments
- Prepare weekly reports
- Be proactive and suggest improvements to eliminate waste
- ITAR experience helpful