Celina Industries Careers
Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in China, Philippines and the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the US Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment. We currently are seeking qualified candidates for:
Celina Tent is seeking a full-time Accounting Assistant located at our headquarters in Celina, Ohio. The qualified candidate must be flexible to support all areas of accounting.
- Assist with Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Assist with Inventory controls including year-end physical inventories and periodic cycle counts
- Perform data entry and other general accounting tasks as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent math skills, and the ability to perform general office duties are essential to this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting Celina Industries’ Local Area Networks, Global Wide Area Network transporting data and packetized voice streams (VOIP), enterprise wide inter-network and other data communication systems.
- Responsible for network administration, maintenance and standards creation and implementation.
- Assist in malfunction identification and resolution for various systems applications including software and hardware help desk functions.
- Lead in software updates, maintenance, and patches on a schedule.
- Lead strategic network planning implementation and special studies to enhance network performance and security.
The specific responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General Shipping/Receiving functions.
- Pick and pack LTL freight shipments as well as small package shipments.
- Pick and load customer pickups.
- Unload containers/trucks, check in and re-package product for storage.
- Assist with physical inventory counts and cycle counts as needed.
Production Associates - 1st and 2nd shift
The specific Job Requirements for a Production Associate include the following:
- A positive attitude and good attendance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong math and measurement skills.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, and some crawling.
- Able to lift, carry, and/or pull bulky materials.
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screen and background checks.
Customer Account Manager
The specific Job Requirements for a Customer Account Manager include the following:
- Manage client relationships.
- Generate new revenue streams for our all product lines in the United States and Europe.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Support customer’s online experience by effectively communicating with marketing department.
- General administrative duties, which include providing the customer with tracking information, invoices, statements, samples, etc.
The specific Job Requirements for the Quality Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain an effective and efficient quality control process
- Devise and review specifications and inspection instructions for products or processes
- Set and maintain testing requirements for raw material or products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Guide domestic and foreign quality inspectors
- Maintain inspection and calibration records
- Work as part of a team to oversee product development procedures to identify quality standards
- Train operators in inline and final output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform audits for compliance
- Maintain quality feedback system and run bi-weekly quality meeting
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Lead customer quality audits with Customers ranging from defense contractors, military, foreign and domestic governments
- Prepare weekly reports
- Be proactive and suggest improvements to eliminate waste
- ITAR experience helpful