Celina has the floor space, equipment, manpower and inventory to support consolidation of large shipments. During our peak season, 30 to 50 LTL shipments are made on a daily basis from the Coldwater Distribution Center. Celina acts as a stocking location for distributors on the West Coast and we routinely drop ship inventory to meet their customer demands. Celina has experience “kitting” large shipments to military installations.
In the event that a client requires additional product with time constraints Celina can quickly convert to a “Surge Capacity” mode.
This figure depends on the particular product and product line. We are able to accomplish this by :
• Utilizing equipment that is either dormant or formerly earmarked for other product lines
• Moving personnel from within and outside departments
• Cross training employees to familiarize them with processes and to efficiently operate various types of equipment throughout our plants.
• Developing agreements and strategic alliances with vendor partners and subcontractors to supply products, services and/ or manufacturing space to Celina.
• Utilizing unused space in Celina’s facilities, maximizing manufacturing capacity.
• Modifying existing products that have been manufactured and are in stock to meet customer specifications where applicable.