Celina is a division of Celina Tent Incorporated. We are a family owned business.
We manufacture a comprehensive array of products designed to meet the sophisticated demands of today’s marketplace. Our products consist of but are not limited to flexible, laminated, coated films and fabrics requiring, printing, converting and/or fabrication.
We have over 175,000 square feet of manufacturing space and warehouse space within the towns of Celina and Coldwater, Ohio. Our facility and warehouse are located within just 30 minutes west from I-75 and 1 hour north from I-70.
What We've Achieved
- Contract holder to produce Humanitarian General Purpose Tent System (HGPTS)
- NSN: 8340-01-535-6379
- Tier two supplier of tent skins and related fabric components to Department of Defense.
- Celina produces air beam structures used as decontamination shelters used by governmental agencies.
- Contract manufacturer of tarpaulin/covers for the leading gravity wagon manufacturer in the US.
- Supplier of custom ventilation curtains.
- Celina, Ohio Chamber of Commerce Business of the year.