Celina seeks qualified candidates for Full-Year, Part-Time and/or summer of 2018 Engineering Co-op positions located in Celina, Ohio. We are seeking an Engineering Co-Op responsible for assisting with projects, capable of altering cut files, troubleshooting processes, and drawing with 2D and 3D CAD Software Systems.
This position can be full-time throughout the summer with opportunity to continue part-time throughout the 2018 school year.
This co-op experience will provide students an opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge to gain experience in their engineering field of study.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing tests, process changes using 3D modeling, gathering and preparing data and giving presentations
- Actively involved in all phases of the design, analysis of design, testing, and qualification for production, process improvement, or sale to the public
- Process reviews, development and/or support
- Development and implementing solutions to manufacturing problems and improvements to manufacturing methods
- Work in a fast-paced environment with priorities that may change quickly, while managing long term projects that require attention to detail
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- This position requires the applicant to be pursuing a Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering degree with a strong desire to gain hands-on work experience
- Knowledge of Autocad/Inventor is preferred; Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read & interpret technical instructions, drawings, etc
- Highly self-motivated, mechanical aptitude, organized, demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliable Team Player
We conduct pre-employment screenings, including drug and background checks.
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or complete
an application at:
Celina Tent, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5373 State Route 29
Celina, OH 45822